Mortgage Central Nationwide
- Refinance a costly mortgage with more affordable rates and payments
- We consider any situation including proposals and bankruptcies
- Canadian homeowners have access to competitive terms and rates
- We provide answers in a single business day
- We have already approved thousands of Canadian equity holders
Get Pre-Approved Now
As a Canadian homeowner, you might opt to take out a refinance loan for several reasons. The most common reason for a typical home refinance involves the ability to access lower, more affordable monthly payments. When you refinance, you may be able to lock in a lower interest rate than your initial terms allowed, and you may also be able to stretch your mortgage term out longer, which can go a long way toward reducing the amount of money you pay each month. For some, a refinance loan is the key to avoiding foreclosure.
Be aware that when you refinance your home, stretching the remainder of your mortgage out over a longer period of time will result in more interest paid over time. It is important to weigh the pros and cons associated with this before making a decision. Call and talk to one of our refinance loan specialists today, and if you choose to apply, you can get your answer the following business day.